Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
Frejonny
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Thanks to Fido for my free half gig of data which I probably will never use I just wish you people would get my bill correct happy birthday happy 20th birthday Fido 

#Fido20Community

swarrington
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I have been with fido for awhile now and wouldn't change it best provider I have had. #fido20community happy birthday fido!!!!

FidoTerry
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @Frejonny! Did you need help with your invoice? We can send you a PM if you do. Smiley 

kmcdonald56
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I am a new customer since July..... so far, been very happy! Would love to win, win, win!!! 

Jellybean0828
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday Fido! Been with you guys for more than a decade and its the 1st wireless provided i had an never switched! Where can u find the best deals of plan,and best customer service, plus awesome promos..Thanks for xtra 1G for 2months Free ,and i just changed my plan yesterday with 8G plan less than 80$ with free spotify for 6months! What else can i say but u guys are awesome and all the best! Thank you for the best service #FIdo20community 😀

Jellybean0828
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday Fido! Been with you guys for more than a decade and its the 1st wireless provided i had an never switched! Where can u find the best deals of plan,and best customer service, plus awesome promos..Thanks for xtra 1G for 2months Free ,and i just changed my plan yesterday with 8G plan less than 80$ with free spotify for 6months! What else can i say but u guys are awesome and all the best! Thank you for the best service #Fido20community

recluse21
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday , Fido! #Fido20Community

ToddCrawf
I'm back
I'm back

I named my dog Fido - how's that for loyalty. Happy 20th! #Fido20Community

Azmala
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido. Hope you had a blast. #fido20community

tonytuhan
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

happy bday fido i have been with u 14 year ago  . you are best ,affordable , and good coustmer service . you are the best  #Fido20Community

ismilek
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday fido ! I wish you all the best ! Im glad that I work with you, also I wish many more years to come ! #Fido20Community

EMA_604
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDO!! 🐶🎂🎉

Best wishes to many more years.

Been a customer since 2004 because of your great customer service.

#Fido20Community

IMG_8135.GIF

0L1V3R
I'm back
I'm back
the lg g5 look cool n clear pictures, and the dog look so cute..very lovely. Happy Birth Day Fido keep up the good work you guys look amazing. The plan Fido have is awesome n affordable i'm loving it.#Fido20Community
AngeloIrrera
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido. #fido20community. Been a customer for 1 year, I have 3 services and am happy with all 3. Dealt with CSR for an issue I was having and am completly satisfied with the solution they provided.

Mlu
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th birthday Fido 🎉🎈!!! #Fido20Community

CourtDouce
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido!! Here's to another 20 Smiley #Fido20Community

Our house is strictly fido cells (5 + years), and now house phone as well, love the customer service and these opportunities Smiley thank you 

Claire16
I'm back
I'm back
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDO COMMUNITY🎂
Garry1959
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

Lovepreet7
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido 🎂

And really appreciate for providing us  best service and plans/deals 

we whole family used Fido since we moved in Canada 

also congratulations to all fido staff and management ❤️️Whose making Fido No :keycap_1:

blessed Fido achieve more success 😊

#Fido20Community 

@fido20Community 

Kjeyakumar
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th birthday Fido, wish you more succesfull years