Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
Dusty2
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido. I've been a customer for as long as I can remember and I've never won a thing in my life . I'd love to win . #Fido20Community

Blackie
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido, It is a pleasure to be able to send birthday wishes to an awesome cell phone company that offers many other services beyond cell phones. I love Fido for many reasons such as their products, plans and prices as well as their customer care services. l left Bell many years ago, and went with Fido, to date there has been no regrets just pure SATISFACTION!!! Thanks FIDO! Wishing Fido a Happy 20th Birthdays.   #Fido20Community

hakyky
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! Keep up with the good work! #Fido20Community

Aoba
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!!! I love you for the great friendship we have developed over time. You were the light in the darkness that is the cellular telecommunication buisness. Thanks to you, i can now trust again! Here's to 20 more!

#Fido20Contest 

#Fido20Community

Here's a Cat as a gift.

Japanese_Sushi_Cat2

Marcos
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! have been with fido for 8 years already and theyve always gI've me good deals! that's what I love about fido! thanks! hope you continue to prosperous!

#Fido20Community

Marcos
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! have been with fido for 8 years already and theyve always gI've me good deals! that's what I love about fido! thanks! hope you continue to prosperous!

#Fido20Community

MrMan
I'm a participant level 2

Hey Fido! First off happy birthday 🎉 🎂!!! I've been with you guys for so long and I loved every minute of it from great customer service to an amazing lineup of phones. You guys have been amazing to me and my family and I hope we have many more good years ahead!!! #Fido20community

Indifferentlamp
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday! #fido20community

Gailbravo
I'm back
I'm back

HBD FIDO! Customer since 2008.

#fido20community

Victor_lorenzi
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido!! Smiley

#Fido20Community

Damonyito
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido! #Fido20Community 

Meg_kat86
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido!!

Great service and great network! Here's to many more years.

#fido20community

oceandolphinca
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy day fido!!!u guys rock I've been with you forever! Your customer service goes behond to resolve pp issue I'm always satisfied with your products and service. Thank you for existing! Love you #Fido20Community

FutoMaki

~Happy Birthday Fido!~

Got this service not long ago so I can't tell Wink 
But loving Fido at the moment! (U。・ェ・。U)

#Fido20Community

maxproboy
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Woot woot!! Happy birthday. Here's to many more and to a new phone for me. Hint hint lol. #Fido20Community

dartmom8
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Happy Birthday Fido #fido20community

Carulez
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! Keep the great service.  #Fido20Community

notnow
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!
 #Fido20Community - Been with you for quite a few years.  Signed up my Partner, my Sister, and more since joining.  And even before joining  recently, I had an account with you at year 2 - and now it's 20! (I lived in Aus. for a while)!  Happy customer since I came back.  Happy to be part of the community.  Happy it's your birthday. 

Thanks @FidoCaroline !

Steven-dyck
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday!

NeoLucian
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday! May your network grow and the services spread across the country!  #Fido20Community