Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Contest_900x300.jpg

Hey Community,

How’s it going everyone? Wouldn’t you say that we’re due for another Community contest? We thought so! Wink 

As you know, this Community is a place for us to share our ideas, knowledge, tips & tricks, and of course, our advice.

That’s true for the Community Crew as well! We always love to hear what you think of the Community, and what we can do to improve this experience for everyone who participates. In fact, that’s precisely why we opened the Community Feedback Zone.

With that said, we’re excited to present the Fido Community Feedback Contest!

All you have to do is share your Community feedback in the Feedback Zone between July 7 and 21 for a chance to win an LG V20 or some awesome Fido swag!

It’s simple really, just let us know what you think of the Community, and share an idea or two on what we can do to improve your overall experience. It could be related to the content, layout, navigability, or anything else that comes to mind. Don’t be shy, there are no bad ideas! There's a limit of 5 entries per member in the Feedback Zone, and your entry may be your ticket in the contest draw held on July 25.

Together, we can make this Community an awesome place for everyone!

Check out the full rules here.

Good luck everyone, and thanks in advance for the feedback Smiley

Ready, set… may the contest begin!

-FidoCaroline

6 Comments

Great idea for some fresh inspiration. I'm in 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks @Original_Lucy! I think it's a great way to get the ball rolling on some fresh ideas from our members Very_Happy 

Adit2351
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

To make things easier Fido should classify the phones and devices in android, iPhone and broadband. It would be easier for people to Search for specific things related to their operating systems. Weekly feedbacks about new phones that are sold in Fido and what consumers think about it, as in whether it's worth buying or no. There should be something like Fidoforum app where people getting notifications and likes and comments about their post and can instantly solve it for others having technical difficulty. The app will help Fido become more better and helpful. Those who are great problem solvers should be awarded with goodies and those who get maximum likes should get something as well. I feel the Fidoforum app will a turning point to the community as it would be accessed more on the app rather than using internet app

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Great feedback, Adit2351!

Don't forget to post that in the Community Feedback Zone for a chance to win some awesome prizes!

jackastor1
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Well being with fido from the start, not sure what that is in phone years, I think it's great that they have come along way from way back when.  From flip phone to smartphones it's been a great ride.  Winning one contest.... it's time to win another!

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for sharing @jackastor1! We're thrilled to have you with us for all those years Smiley

Don't forget to share some feedback about the Community on our Feedback Zone to enter the contest!