Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)

CommForum-200K-Banner[1].jpg

Hey everyone!

This is a pretty special time; not only because Fido just turned 20, but the Community is now home to over 200,000 members! Thank you to each and every one of you for being a part of this!

The Fido Community has become a hot spot for so many of you and if it weren’t for you, the Community wouldn’t be what it is today.

It’s only when you look back that you really notice how much has it changed… so let’s take a little trip down memory lane! Who remembers the old Fido Community?!

OldCommunityBanner.jpg

Some of you have been around since the early stages and witnessed the Community become what it is today (@10yearfido, @KAPABLE-K, @nick67, @ren596, @Original_Lucy, @lindam to name a few). Some of you are just joining the journey now - thank you! Last but certainly not least, we want to give a special shout out to our MVPs for everything that they do for the Community! Thank you @Cawtau, @zyx, @Anonymous and @Wufai! Your contributions have been fundamental to the growth and success of our Community!

Yet another reason to celebrate! Don’t miss out on the fun and check out the Fido20 Community Contest! You could enter for a chance to win one of 10 LG G5 phones! #Fido20Community

Again, thank you – every 200,000+ of you! Smiley

-FidoCaroline

34 Comments
FidoCatherine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks so much @Prettyboi05 :D! Thanks for joining the Community too!

FidoStephen

@pluckey Be sure to post your comment on our Contest blog to enter for a chance to win!

Lovebella123
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday fido#20 love your service posted before think I did it wrong 

FidoStephen

Thanks @Lovebella123! Be sure to comment on our Community Contest Blog in order to enter for a chance to win one of 10 LG G5 phones! Good luck!

Thinhqn
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido.Thanks a lot Fido I'm succeed  today that because I'm using Fido for my business .#Fido20Community.

Fido=Fun

Interested

Do

One.

Sunkat
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Hey #fido it's been great 9 years together. Since we got into this relationship I saw you struggle and emerge into this great community/company. You have always been there for me. It's been a pleasure and Happy 20 years to you. I really wish you all the best!!!

Lab7
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!  #Fido20Community

FidoStephen

Hey @Lab7 @Sunkat @Thinhqn and thanks!

In order to participate in the Community Contest, you'll need to post your comment on our contest blog by clicking here. Good luck! 

Hichamk
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Thanks fido  am with you for almost 10 years  and never had problems always been a good customer service and good company ever

Hichamk
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20 birthday fido  #Fido20Community

ashema22
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Wow 200k members that's amazing

FidoChristina
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ashema22!

It is amazing, isn't it? Thanks so much for being a part of the community fam Smiley

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to give a special Thank you to all the community members, MVP's and Administrators/Employees who made this such a great community. Keep up the great work and Thank You Fido Solutions for being a great youthful Cellular Brand!

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thank you for your kind words @Anonymous , we appreciate all your contributions to the Community and can't wait to see what 2017 holds!