This is THE place to find answers, ask questions and share advice. Register now to join the conversation!
We’ll help you get started, and be sure to check out the Library; your go-to for how-tos.
How’s everyone enjoying Spotify so far? Wait, what’s that? You didn’t activate Spotify Premium yet? No problem, we’ll show you how.
Here are two different ways to go about activating Spotify Premium with Fido:
1. Looking to activate Spotify Premium? We’ve got you covered. Click here for a step-by-step guide to help you get hooked up.
2. Already have a Spotify Premium account but just added the $9.99 add-on to your Fido account? Here are the steps to get it hooked up.
So what are you waiting for? Activate Spotify Premium and get rocking! (or jazzing, hip hopping, whatever you’re into).
Any playlists you’d recommend?
Hey Nick ! I have previously benefitted from a 2 year Premium Spotify with my old Small Pulse Plan. But have not benefitted from the 6 month Premium Spotify that went along with the upgrade of a Medium Pulse Plan. Does that mean I am no longer eligible for the 6 month promo?
That's right, apple1997. You can only benefit from a Spotify Premium free of charge for a limited time offer once, whether that be for 2 years or 6 months. If you have already received Spotify Premium free of charge for 2 years, then that would be the only time you would be eligible for that offer.
Hey. I'm trying to activate the 6 months spotify premium from my pulse plan by following the steps in the first link here. But I have a problem between steps 2 and 3. After entering the code it tells me to get my access link by logging into fido.ca yet when i do, it only takes me to the account overview (on pc) or monthly usage (on mobile), both with nothing in regards to spotify.
I haven't used spotify premium before and this is my first time using this promotion.
If your Pulse plan started after October 25th 2017, the steps to follow are a little different. In order to activate the offer, you must use the code we sent you when you got the plan, directly on Spotify.com. You can get more info here.
If yo no longer have the code, you can activate via your Fido.ca account! Here are the steps to follow:
1. Go to fido.ca/MyAccount.
2. Log into your account.
3. From the main page, click the phone number for which you’d like to view additional information.
4. In the bottom right corner, click Get it Now in the MANAGE MY SERVICES section. The MY SPOTIFY ACCESS window will open.
5. Click on Redeem Now. Spotify’s website will open.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign up for a Spotify Premium subscription and activate the offer.
I hope this helps! Let us know
I’ve submitted the code and it direct me to a page that tells me to go to Fido.ca login. It doesn’t give me anything after that step doesn’t direct me to no sign up or to link it to my Fido nothing
Have you tried to do it again by clearing your cache and with a different browser?
If it's still not working, let us know, we'll be happy to go over the details in a Private Message!
You need to be a member to add a comment. Click here to sign in or register.