2 ways to activate Spotify Premium

2 ways to activate Spotify Premium

Community Manager
146 Comments

Hey Community!

How’s everyone enjoying Spotify so far? Wait, what’s that? You didn’t activate Spotify Premium yet? No problem, we’ll show you how.

Here are two different ways to go about activating Spotify Premium with Fido:

3 Ways To Activate Spotify Premium1. Looking to activate Spotify Premium? We’ve got you covered. Click here for a step-by-step guide to help you get hooked up.

2. Already have a Spotify Premium account but just added the $9.99 add-on to your Fido account? Here are the steps to get it hooked up.

So what are you waiting for? Activate Spotify Premium and get rocking! (or jazzing, hip hopping, whatever you’re into).

Any playlists you’d recommend?

-FidoStephen

Comments
I'm a Visitor
I'm a Visitor

Hi @FidoClaudia

Thank you for reaching out ! 

- Yes, no wifi, just data

- yes, on smartphone and PC

- I tried on both safari & chrome on my phone and chrome on PC

- I did have an account connected to Facebook once but i'm not using it anymore and it's not logged on my phone

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks again for your help, very much appreciated.

Moderator (inactive)
Moderator (inactive)

Hi @lemonad,

I want to understand better your last answer. Did you already have an account with Spotify Premium before you tried registering it with Fido? Are you trying to use that same account with Fido? 

I'm a Visitor
I'm a Visitor

@FidoFaiza

I had an account connected to Facebook before I registered with Fido but it wasn't Premium.

And I tried again with a new account without connecting it on Facebook and it won't work either.

Moderator (inactive)
Moderator (inactive)

Alright, I'm going to send you a PM in just a bit, @lemonad

I'm a Visitor
I'm a Visitor

Hello, I can't get SPOTIFY PREMIUM. I just got the PULSE PLAN.

I followed the steps:

- I am on DATA, not WIFI

- I went to fidohub.ca, input my phone number.

- Received the CODE by text.

- Went back to fidohub.ca, but the same window with GET THE CODE shows up.

Could you please help?

Thx.

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey DAN16!

Welcome to the Community!

Just to make sure, are you going back to the same browser page that you used to send yourself a code or are you opening a new Fidohub.ca page?

I'm a Visitor
I'm a Visitor

Hi Amanda, the same browser page stays the same. Regardless what I open (even click the link from the Fido message I just received) the same "get the code windows shows up.

Hey @DAN16

We would need to take a look at your account to better understand what's going on.

You can find all the ways to contact us here.

We can send you a PM here on the Community as well.

Let us know what would be best for you Smiley

I'm a Visitor
I'm a Visitor

Hi Kenny,

I cannot get past the "fidohub.ca/portal/authenticate" page, no mattter what browser i'm using..I have nowhere to input the 4 digit code I'm receiving by text from FIDO.

Would probably be best if you could set up my Spotify Premium account on your end. I have the free version of Spotify already.

I'm sending you a PM now  to check this out.

Talk to you soon Smiley

I'm Back
I'm Back

Hello, I have a fido account that should be linked up with spotify premium and it has been working since I got on this plan in November. Today Spotify randomly switched to the free version and I don't know how to swtich it back. Why has it kicked me off Spotify premium?

Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @Mykal. If you got a Pulse plan in November 2016, then the Spotify promotion was only for 6 months. Was it possible you cancelled it by going on Fidohub.ca? 

I'm a Visitor
I'm a Visitor

Hello, I can't activate my Spotify account. I get a 4 digits code but can't do anything with it.

Thanks!

Hey @YannickThibault!

Once you enter your number on Fidohub.ca, the page will change and then ask you to enter the code.

Can you try it again and let us know if this is the case?

I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have recently gotten a Fido loyalty pulse plan. It states that Spotify is included for 6 months free. Where do you enter the code? Is that after you enter your credit card info. I used to be a Spotify premium member a few years back now as well. 

Hey @kerryb322

You had a chance to try and enter the code in Fidohub.ca?

I'm a Visitor
I'm a Visitor

Hello, I have a fido account that should be linked up with spotify premium and it has been working since I got on this plan in March 2016 and i thought we had access to spotify premium forever as a replacement of fido dollars. Today Spotify randomly switched to the free version and I don't know how to swtich it back. Whats going with this shift? 

Hey @KingAli

The Spotify Premium offers have always been provided for limited time offers. That being said, if you've had it since March 2016, it wouldn't have expired today. Can you tell us what happens when you enter your number on fidohub.ca from your mobile phone? Does it say you're still registered to the promotion? 

I'm a Visitor
I'm a Visitor

Hi guys

Anyone have luck in adding Fido spotify to an existing spotify account that expired and changed to free?

I followed the setps but the fido hub keeps telling me get the spotify app which I already have on my phone

Any help would be appreciated

Thanx

D

Hey @er2d2g

We received your PM.

Talk to you soon !!