I'm qualified level 1

Loyalty Fido Solutions since 1996! Thanks @FidoStephen @FidoNick @FidoMaria 

22 years ago Archive Fido's first phone22 years ago Archive Fido's first phone

How about you?

5 REPLIES 5

LittleBlackDog
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Wow! I go old with Alphaville's 'The Breathtaking Blue' (Romeos, as in 'There's a boy....with a Little Black Dog') from 1989, but you've bested me by far with Scooby-Doo, sir! My first Fido phone was the same model as yours, the Nokia 5190 (November of 1999 for my signing up); I think I've had three SIM Cards: once when the original needed to be replaced (went through three Nokias, and my first LG) and a second replacement when I got my LG G5 a couple of years ago. That little NanoSIM is currently and happily residing in the little 'drawer' of my LG G6 with my microSD memory expansion card! Smiley

It's a pleasure and an honour to meet a fellow Fido Greymuzzle, sir or madam, and to know Fido's been good to you through all of your years with them too!

-LBD.

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Wow @Scooby-Doo

That's a piece of history right there Smiley 

Thanks for sharing! 

Scooby-Doo
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Thanks, Pleasure!

Giving away my age tough LOL

I hope it's encouraging you!

Keep up the good work!

Happy weekend @FidoPamela

Thank you so much @Scooby-Doo!

Fun fact, my first cellphone was a Mitsubishi. That gives my age away too Very_Happy

Have a beautiful weekend ahead! 

Trevtb
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

What a blast from the past.  That Nokia was my first cell phone.  I signed up with Fido in 1998.  20 yrs with Fido and I still have to fight to get anything decent.