Community Feedback Zone
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Thread for reporting SMS spam

Hello,     I have been forwarding my spam email-to-SMS to @FidoStephen via PMs to help improve the spam filter for sms.fido.ca     Recently, another community member also posted a similar spam SMS they received. Perhaps a thread dedicated to collecti...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 562 replies
  • 10 likes

duplicate payment

I set the bill as an automatic payments for the first month, but the payment was not automatically made within the deadline, so I paid manually after the payment deadline was passed. But the bill for delivery was repeatedly charged in the bill that w...

HoyeonLee by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer service

I have been a Fido customer for more then 15 years and I have never felt so neglected and ignored by agents ! Buyers beware, if yo're looking for a telecommunication company, please make sure you do extensive research and research.  Basic customer se...

TimTimA by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido charged me $ 350 in data services

I went to Brazil because my father was dying.I only used one day the data Fido charged me $350 saying I was using the data every day since I have a Brazilian phone .I contacted Fido all the guy said we will have to look into it and never gave me an a...

mdaco by I'm a participant level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Thread for reporting SMS spam

Hello,     I have been forwarding my spam email-to-SMS to @FidoStephen via PMs to help improve the spam filter for sms.fido.ca     Recently, another community member also posted a similar spam SMS they received. Perhaps a thread dedicated to collecti...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 562 replies
  • 10 likes