windows phone

windows phone

windows phone

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 1

windows phone

Your input on the support and sales of window platform phone in the near future. If there are no plans in offering such services to your customers please advice,
Thank you

Accepted Solution

Re: windows phone

Solved by I'm Qualified Level 2

You'll get the same answer: they can't comment on unannounced products. So you won't get a "yes" or "no" answer.

Given that there used to be Windows phones but now there aren't (that I can find), I would conclude that there are no short term plans to offer such phones. That said, there's nothing preventing you bringing an unlocked phone to Fido, although I don't know if such phones can be purchased unlocked.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
zyx
I'm Qualified Level 2
I'm Qualified Level 2

You'll get the same answer: they can't comment on unannounced products. So you won't get a "yes" or "no" answer.

Given that there used to be Windows phones but now there aren't (that I can find), I would conclude that there are no short term plans to offer such phones. That said, there's nothing preventing you bringing an unlocked phone to Fido, although I don't know if such phones can be purchased unlocked.

Proac
I'm Qualified Level 1

A quick check of Rogers and Telus show no Windows based phones there either. Looks like they're going the way of the dodo bird. Too bad really more competition is always good for the consumer. Not that the Nokia phones were anything to write home about but the camera seems to have garnered some fans.