when are my minutes free?

SOLVED
wasay
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hey I'm currently running with a plan that grants me 300 minutes but it's unlimited on weekends and evenings. What time does the "evening" portion begin? And is it free for the the whole 48 hours of the weekend or does Friday count also? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution

Re: when are my minutes free?

Solved by Fido Employee AdamBeast

Weekend refers to Saturday and Sunday. 

Friday and any holidays are not included. 

Evening time ususally start from 5PM, until 7AM next day, but this may vary with different plan. 

Kenny can find out your plan evening starting and ending time accordingly for your plan. 

Some points to keep in mind here:

- Calls to 1-800 numbers other than fido service during the weekday daytime will use your airtime.

- Listen to your voicemail during the weekday daytime will use your airtime. 

- The call must begin after 5pm for free evening  time ( if you eveing start at 5PM). 

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
illusion87
I'm Helpful Level 2

I would like to point out. That if you have unlimited nights and weekends. If your plan starts at 5pm and ends at 7am then Friday at 5pm till Monday at 7am you would be considered unlimited.

Although most of our plans works that way as @illusion87 pointed out, we need to check the specific plan to make 100% sure. That way you will be able to know when the exact unlimited portion of it does start. Smiley

AdamBeast
Fido Employee

Weekend refers to Saturday and Sunday. 

Friday and any holidays are not included. 

Evening time ususally start from 5PM, until 7AM next day, but this may vary with different plan. 

Kenny can find out your plan evening starting and ending time accordingly for your plan. 

Some points to keep in mind here:

- Calls to 1-800 numbers other than fido service during the weekday daytime will use your airtime.

- Listen to your voicemail during the weekday daytime will use your airtime. 

- The call must begin after 5pm for free evening  time ( if you eveing start at 5PM). 

FidoKenny

Hey wasay and welcome to the COMMUNITY Smiley

I would be happy to go through the details of your plan with you.

That way I can give you the exact time where your evening and weekends start.

I'm sending you a PM now to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon Smiley