SOLVED
md1
I'm a Participant Level 2

what is balance brought forward?

Accepted Solution

Re: what is balance brought forward?

Solved by Fido Employee afterthefact

Hi @md1 Welcome to the Community!  In which context are you seeing this message?  Typically a "balance brought forward" means "an amount owing from last month that didn't get paid so it's appearing on the next month's invoice".  But please confirm where you saw this message so we can be sure that's what it means.     [edit: typos]

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
5s
I'm a Contributor Level 2
I'm a Contributor Level 2

If you paid it after due date, it would have been forwarded
afterthefact
Fido Employee

Hi @md1 Welcome to the Community!  In which context are you seeing this message?  Typically a "balance brought forward" means "an amount owing from last month that didn't get paid so it's appearing on the next month's invoice".  But please confirm where you saw this message so we can be sure that's what it means.     [edit: typos]

md1

thank you for reply. I believe i paid for my previous balance and i still got the balance brought forward. so i was wondering why i was getting charged again. but my payment history also shows that i somehow got charged three times in one month, so i am not sure what is going on. i will talk to the service asap 

FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey md1!

Have you already spoken with someone? If not, let me know. I'll check it out for ya!