what can i exchange my fido dollars for without any term contract?

SOLVED
suzanne_jacques
I'm a Participant Level 3

Accepted Solution

Re: what can i exchange my fido dollars for without any term contract?

Solved by I'm Qualified Level 2

@suzanne_jacques wrote:

Thanks very much Maria.  That's what I thought I saw, but it was not clear.  I just found out after next January the Fido dollars will no longer exists.  Therefore I am assuming we would have until at least December 2016 to redeem all our Fido Dollars before they expire. Have a great day. Suzanne

@suzanne_jacques: Incorrect: if you are not on a contract (which, based on the subject of your post, is the case), then your FidoDollars will expire on July 6 2016 - that's in less than 3 months.

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @suzanne_jacques & welcome to the Community!

Your FidoDOLLARS can be used towards the purchase of a phone (with or without agreement), a travel pack, a SIM card, or an add-on (for 1 or 2 months).

Hope this helps. Smiley

suzanne_jacques

Hi Maria,  are there also any kind of tablets or something equivalent that we can redeem towards as well.

many thanks once again.

Suzanne

zyx
I'm Qualified Level 2
I'm Qualified Level 2

@suzanne_jacques wrote:

Hi Maria,  are there also any kind of tablets or something equivalent that we can redeem towards as well.

many thanks once again.

Suzanne

Fido has two tablets: the iPad Air 2 ($690) and the LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE (currently $120, was $240 before).

suzanne_jacques

Thanks very much Maria.  That's what I thought I saw, but it was not clear.  I just found out after next January the Fido dollars will no longer exists.  Therefore I am assuming we would have until at least December 2016 to redeem all our Fido Dollars before they expire. Have a great day. Suzanne

zyx
I'm Qualified Level 2
I'm Qualified Level 2

@suzanne_jacques wrote:

@suzanne_jacques: Incorrect: if you are not on a contract (which, based on the subject of your post, is the case), then your FidoDollars will expire on July 6 2016 - that's in less than 3 months.

suzanne_jacques

Okay thanks for the correct date.  I will definitely need to redeem before that. Cheers