what are the extras on my bills

SOLVED
rmorrison23
I'm a Participant Level 1

can some one tell me how to see what the extras are on my bill it just states extras nothing else only the amount extra to pay 

Accepted Solution

Re: what are the extras on my bills

Solved by MVP MVP

Hi @rmorrison23

Login to your account then go to "Billing & Payments" under the number that shows "Extras" click on "View Billing Details" and you will see what the "Extras" is.

Alternatively in the "Billing & Payments" section look on the right you will see "Save / Print this bill (PDF)" you can click on that and save it as a PDF and you will see the full details of your bill.

You can also view some videos on how to navigate and understand the new bill here.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hi @rmorrison23

Login to your account then go to "Billing & Payments" under the number that shows "Extras" click on "View Billing Details" and you will see what the "Extras" is.

Alternatively in the "Billing & Payments" section look on the right you will see "Save / Print this bill (PDF)" you can click on that and save it as a PDF and you will see the full details of your bill.

You can also view some videos on how to navigate and understand the new bill here.