was I lied to to make a sale on a plan????

bobdifdgdf
I'm a Participant Level 3

I was told it was a"loyalty" plan but I found it later in the Fido site under "DATA, TALK & TEXT PLANS For smartphones". Said it was 55$ but that is the same price for anyone isnt it? If so I'm taking this very seriously

This is what I signed up for as a "Loyalty" Plan for 55$

• 2 GB
  • Overage Rate : $7/100 MB
  • Unlimited CanadaWide Minutes
  • Unlimited Text, Picture and Video Messages from Canada to U.S. & Intl Mobile Numbers
  • Unlimited Circle Calling
  • Call Waiting
  • Conference Calling
  • Call Display
  • Voicemail
5 REPLIES 5
FidoPierre

Hey @bobdifdgdf,

We would need to take a closer look at your account to determine all the factors of your price plan. 

I'll send you a PM so we can check this out together. Smiley 

bobdifdgdf

To keep this transparent, it was confirmed that the 55$ plan was not labled as "loyalty" when applied to the account. Let it be known the Fido rep was not asked for any loyalty plan and was offered by them as one.

Hey @bobdifdgdf

I assure you that we always want to be very transparent with our customers.

We've replied to your PM, let's continue there! 

bobdifdgdf

For the record I dont want any Fido rep messaging me and going above my price point for a loyalty plan, I dont need any free calls to the north pole or whatever or thousands of gigs of data.

I've been told that the 55$ plan does not have a discount on a phone. I've logged out and tried it myeslf and it will give a discount on the plan.  Click on the A8 phone, then adjust the slider to small plan and scroll to the very bottom I see the 55$ talk text and data plan with a discount on the phone for several hundred dollars off list price. 

Hey @bobdifdgdf,

I'm sorry to see there was a mix-up about your price plan.

We'll follow-up in PM so we can take a closer look at your account and get to the bottom of it together.