voicemail access code

I'm a Participant Level 1 FernandoRosas
I'm a Participant Level 1

voicemail access code

Hi there, Does anyone know how to retrieve the voicemail access code? I can't remember it. Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Accepted Solution

Re: voicemail access code

FernandoRosas,

1. Log into your account here: https://www.fido.ca/web/page/portal/Fido/Ecare_Standalone
  2. Under the "Add-Ons" section, select "Reset Voicemail Access Code"

crsmejia,

The notification you are referring to is similar to the "red dot" on the phone app for iPhone users. This "notification feature" does not work with regular Fido voicemail. With regular voicemail, you will receive a text message from 1(8  ) saying you have a message where need to dial your voicemail to listen to it. With enhanced voicemail, you will get a notification like the "red dot" through the phone app itself and then you can then download and listen to the audio file of the voice message. Enhanced voicemail is also known as Visual Voicemail. Enhanced voice messaging is no longer offered if you plan is past March 2013.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
I'm Qualified Level 1
I'm Qualified Level 1

Try the last 4 digits of the phone number, if it's not the good one then you have to call customer service to reset it.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Contributor Level 1 crsmejia
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Regarding voicemail do you guys get an icon on your notification bar regarding voicemail? I've got an S4 and have never gotten this notification. Is this a Fido thing or a phone thing?
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
I'm Qualified Level 3
I'm Qualified Level 3
Solution

FernandoRosas,

1. Log into your account here: https://www.fido.ca/web/page/portal/Fido/Ecare_Standalone
  2. Under the "Add-Ons" section, select "Reset Voicemail Access Code"

crsmejia,

The notification you are referring to is similar to the "red dot" on the phone app for iPhone users. This "notification feature" does not work with regular Fido voicemail. With regular voicemail, you will receive a text message from 1(8  ) saying you have a message where need to dial your voicemail to listen to it. With enhanced voicemail, you will get a notification like the "red dot" through the phone app itself and then you can then download and listen to the audio file of the voice message. Enhanced voicemail is also known as Visual Voicemail. Enhanced voice messaging is no longer offered if you plan is past March 2013.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4