visual voicemail Blackberry Invalid COD

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1 whatsurbid
I'm a Contributor Level 1

visual voicemail Blackberry Invalid COD

Hi,

Is anyone else having a problem installing visual voicemail on an unlocked blackberry?

I keep on getting error 907 Invalid COD when I follow the fido link.

The rogers one installes but does not work on Fido.

Accepted Solution

Re: visual voicemail Blackberry Invalid COD

Hey whatsurbid!

Please note that our Visual Voicemail Plus application is currently only available with the Blackberry 9360. Therefore, if you have another model, it would not be able to work on it.

We however still offer the Visual Voicemail Plus via MMS (picture messaging). You would get a MMS which would include a written transcription of the message and an audio file with the message included each time someone leaves you a message.

To have it activated, please note that you will require contacting the customer service. You can reach us via e-mail through the Contact us page, via chat through the My Account page and via phone at 611 from your Fido or 1-888-481-3436 from any other phone.

Let us know how it goes!
View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Former Moderator FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Solution

Hey whatsurbid!

Please note that our Visual Voicemail Plus application is currently only available with the Blackberry 9360. Therefore, if you have another model, it would not be able to work on it.

We however still offer the Visual Voicemail Plus via MMS (picture messaging). You would get a MMS which would include a written transcription of the message and an audio file with the message included each time someone leaves you a message.

To have it activated, please note that you will require contacting the customer service. You can reach us via e-mail through the Contact us page, via chat through the My Account page and via phone at 611 from your Fido or 1-888-481-3436 from any other phone.

Let us know how it goes!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Fido Employee Tru
Fido Employee

Hey everyone!

Although this thread quite old, I'd like to update it since I came across it. The visual voicemail is not supported anymore with ANY Blackberry devices. But, as mentioned by FidoJudhy, the Visual Voicemail Plus via MMS is available for all our phones.

Hope it helps!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3