value pack increase without notice

I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

value pack increase without notice

What is the point of having a plan when you can suddenly raise the rate without notice? I see this month the cost of my value pack has suddenly increased. You did the same thing with the city plan. I would try calling your support but that is now impossible with the long wait times. Disfunctional website improvements, no more fido dollars, no more phone finder, soon no more Fido.

Accepted Solution

Re: value pack increase without notice

Hey there!

We get that the price you pay is important and we always try to keep them as low as possible! We also know how important it is to have reliable services. The costs of providing top-quality services have gone up, so we have to take a second look at our prices.

We informed all of our customers about this increase. You should find it on one of your previous bills. Keep in mind  that  the price of your add-ons or month-to-month services (such as Value Packs) can change at anytime but we're sure to let you know at least 30 days in advance Smiley

As for the FidoDOLLARS™, we're phasing out the Fido Rewards program but we're excited to offer you some other amazing services like Spotify Premium Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Re: value pack increase without notice

Hey there!

We get that the price you pay is important and we always try to keep them as low as possible! We also know how important it is to have reliable services. The costs of providing top-quality services have gone up, so we have to take a second look at our prices.

We informed all of our customers about this increase. You should find it on one of your previous bills. Keep in mind  that  the price of your add-ons or month-to-month services (such as Value Packs) can change at anytime but we're sure to let you know at least 30 days in advance Smiley

As for the FidoDOLLARS™, we're phasing out the Fido Rewards program but we're excited to offer you some other amazing services like Spotify Premium Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2