usage details

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

usage details

usage details

SOLVED
tomoko
I'm a Participant Level 1

usage details

Can  I get details of calls and text message such 

the phone number I texted or called with the duration of the calls

Telus for example give the details of each calls giving the phone number and the duration

this is more meaningful infor than what Fido offer now as a summary

I can not why Fodi can not provide this service

Accepted Solution

Re: usage details

Solved by Fido Employee FidoCristina

Hey everybody!

I came across this post and wanted to bring a little update. Smiley

Date, duration of the call, number called and location can show on the invoice for the online billing option - FidoLoren is correct.

Yet for sms details and incoming call numbers you would need a court order, this is a privacy requirement specified by the law.

Hope it helps!

Cheers

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoCristina
Fido Employee

Hey everybody!

I came across this post and wanted to bring a little update. Smiley

Date, duration of the call, number called and location can show on the invoice for the online billing option - FidoLoren is correct.

Yet for sms details and incoming call numbers you would need a court order, this is a privacy requirement specified by the law.

Hope it helps!

Cheers

hemant
I'm a Participant Level 1

For SMS to which number we sent that information can be shown on bills that will not make any difference I think, as that is my mobile number and I am asking for my mobile number details to whom the SMS was sent, I am not talking about to show the content of the SMS. Hope you got my concern. Lot other providers sahre the number on their bills for SMS then why FIDO having issue with showing on bill the same information, I am not able to understand

FidoLoren
Fido Employee

Hi tomoko,

Do you already recieve free online billing? The information you seek regarding outgoing calls might be at your fingertips in the 'usage summary' section in your Fido.ca account:

http://www.fido.ca/web/content/billing/manage_view_print_bill?lang=en

As I do not have access to your account, I recommend you contact Fido to request a switch to full detailed billing. This free setting is necessary to display the outgoing numbers called, time of call, duration, etc.

I hope this information helps!