unauthorized third party charges

SOLVED
anthonywilson1
I'm a Participant Level 1

A few years ago I got stung with 3rd party charges. I called in to a rep and got 3rd party charges blocked. Last month I got stung again and when I called the rep was only able to reinburse me about 1/2 but assured me there would be no more charges. I look at my bill today and theres another $40 worth of 3rd party charges.  I guess these happened after my billing date wich is 24/25 and the day I called in 8/9. What are the chances I will get them removed from my bill?

Accepted Solution

Re: unauthorized third party charges

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRanya

Hey  @anthonywilson1 , 

Welcome to the Community Smiley

When you get third party charges on your bill, you'll get the details of what they are on the invoice. If there's any unauthorized charges, we ask that you reach out to the third party to have this checked out. I'm glad we were able to help you out with this the last time!  I'll send you a PM to see what's going on ! 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey  @anthonywilson1 , 

Welcome to the Community Smiley

When you get third party charges on your bill, you'll get the details of what they are on the invoice. If there's any unauthorized charges, we ask that you reach out to the third party to have this checked out. I'm glad we were able to help you out with this the last time!  I'll send you a PM to see what's going on !