travel packs

travel packs

travel packs

SOLVED
dallan10
I'm a Participant Level 1

travel packs

if i get a travel pack for europe( cdn#)and call a US# that is in the same area as me will it be LD charge???

Accepted Solution

Re: travel packs

Solved by Moderator

Hey @dallan10

Just to add to @Wufai's answer, if you purchase one of our travel packs the calls to the U.S number will be covered by the minutes in the travel pack with no additional long-distance charges.

However if you are using Fido Roam the calls will be billed as if you were calling from Canada to the U.S with the appropriate long-distance charges. 

I hope this was helpful. Smiley 

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
Wufai
I'm Qualified Level 3

Yes, it doesn't not matter where physical location of the US# is. If it is a US number you will effectivily be calling to the US from Europe. The roaming charges will not be kind to you.

Flip side, if a Canadian number from canada is calling your candian number while you are in Europe, they won't pay any long distance charge, while you will still be charge roaming (since you are in Europe)

So make sure you get that travel pack or use the new FidoRoam!

Hey @dallan10

Just to add to @Wufai's answer, if you purchase one of our travel packs the calls to the U.S number will be covered by the minutes in the travel pack with no additional long-distance charges.

However if you are using Fido Roam the calls will be billed as if you were calling from Canada to the U.S with the appropriate long-distance charges. 

I hope this was helpful. Smiley