travel pack and roaming

travel pack and roaming

travel pack and roaming

SOLVED
Lynn2
I'm a Participant Level 1

travel pack and roaming

so travelling from Canada to the US for a couple of weeks holidays and am wondering about the travel packs.. if I purchase one of them will I still be charged 'roaming' charges??

Accepted Solution

Re: travel pack and roaming

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRachel

Hey @Lynn2

Do you need minutes, SMS and data? Are you leaving for more than 4 weeks? The travel packs we have right here are valid for 31 days. If you leave for longer it's not a problem we can add another when it expires.

As long as you add a Travel Pack, you don't have to worry about the charges. If you use your phone in the US without an add-on, you'll be charged $1.45/min, 75¢/sent text and $7.99 per 50 MB (24 hours).

Other than the Travel Pack or the pay per use rate, there are no extra roaming charges.

Hope it answers your question! 

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey @Lynn2

Do you need minutes, SMS and data? Are you leaving for more than 4 weeks? The travel packs we have right here are valid for 31 days. If you leave for longer it's not a problem we can add another when it expires.

As long as you add a Travel Pack, you don't have to worry about the charges. If you use your phone in the US without an add-on, you'll be charged $1.45/min, 75¢/sent text and $7.99 per 50 MB (24 hours).

Other than the Travel Pack or the pay per use rate, there are no extra roaming charges.

Hope it answers your question! 

Hey @Lynn2

Next time you're traveling you might want to check this out 

Something awesome is coming...   Very_Happy