trapped me

trapped me

trapped me

iamjassgrewal
I'm a Participant Level 1

trapped me

I wished to upgrade my device and went to Fido store to know about the deals going on. The CS rep there got my id and suggested me with 85 $ plan with 10 gigs of data. I was having 1000 intn minutes calling on my old plan and same could be for the new plan. In the meantime, without asking me the rep changed my plan and gave me the documents regarding the same. I asked whether I'm having the minutes or not, he rather insisted me to use WhatsApp call. But why should I? After that, he said he's gonna revert it back but was unable to do so. He called up Fido and their response was we cant do anything now because the old plan is expired now. I called up fido CS on my own, I was assured that my plan would be reverted back in 3 weeks. 2 days later I got an email that my plan has been again changed from 85$ to 95$ that makes no sense. So I called up again and they demanded 1 week more. It was taking so long and I was in need of new DEVICE so I called up again they gave me the advice to get a new phone and whichever plan I get 1000 intn minutes will be added to it. It seemed ok so the next day I went to store and got a device.  After a week called up again whether minutes added up or not but they said our supervisor is working on it we need 2 more days. So after 3 days, I called up and they said your case has been closed.  I demanded what they committed to me. Rather they started forcing me to return the device and they will TRY to go back to my old plan. I asked for the commitment they refused. SO THE THING IS  THIS IS THE WAY CUSTOMER SHOULD GET TREATED. ALL MY MISTAKE WAS I WENT TO THEM TO GET A NEW DEVICE.

1 REPLY 1
FidoKenny

Hey @iamjassgrewal and thanks for reaching out.

Sorry to see that all this is not resolved yet. We will need to access your account for more details and have everything fixed for you.

For future reference, I do invite you to contact us through our channels here.

I'm sending you a PM now. Talk to you soon.