temporary suspension

temporary suspension

temporary suspension

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 2

temporary suspension

Hi, I will living abroad for two month till July15,Can I temporarily suspend my account and how?How can I reactive the account when I come back? Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: temporary suspension

Solved by Moderator

Hey @AnnabelleYi

Welcome to the Community!

We can add a temporary suspension on your line at the beginning of a new cycle for a period of 2 to 12 months at a fee of $30/month if the lines has been active with us for a minimum of 1 month and if you are not currently under a contract.

You can contact us here so we can add this with you and you can contact us back the same way to reactive it Smiley

We can also send you a PM on here if you prefer. Let us know.

*** Update October 29, 2019 - Great news everyone, the temporary suspension is now $7/month!

Updated July 2019.

View solution in context
24 REPLIES 24
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Thank you for the clarification.

Hey @AnnabelleYi

Welcome to the Community!

We can add a temporary suspension on your line at the beginning of a new cycle for a period of 2 to 12 months at a fee of $30/month if the lines has been active with us for a minimum of 1 month and if you are not currently under a contract.

You can contact us here so we can add this with you and you can contact us back the same way to reactive it Smiley

We can also send you a PM on here if you prefer. Let us know.

*** Update October 29, 2019 - Great news everyone, the temporary suspension is now $7/month!

Updated July 2019.

I'm a Participant Level 2

please send the PM here thx!

Hey @AnnabelleYi

PM on its way. Smiley