switching from bell to fido

SOLVED
arju2ca
I'm a Participant Level 3

I called manytimes Fido to switch my plan to 10gb/$60 but they never received called. Finally,I called to port my numnber to Bell with 10gb/$60 and i got that.  But still I have another 3 active lines with Fido. Is there anyway I can come back to Fido from Bell with the same 10gb plan.

Accepted Solution

Re: switching from bell to fido

Solved by Fido Employee afterthefact

Hi @arju2ca sorry to hear you had trouble reaching Fido during the promotion, it was a very busy time!

If you port your number back to Fido you would need to choose a monthly plan that is available for sale at that time.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
afterthefact
Fido Employee

Hi @arju2ca sorry to hear you had trouble reaching Fido during the promotion, it was a very busy time!

If you port your number back to Fido you would need to choose a monthly plan that is available for sale at that time.

arju2ca
I'm a Participant Level 3

That means Fido will not match the plan I have now with Bell. In that case, why I will go back with regular plan.

I am getting right now 10gb/$60 from Bell. Only reason i want to go back to pay all bill at the same time. 

Hey @arju2ca! Thanks for posting Smiley

We'd love to have you back as a customer and we're sad that you cancelled! Sad

If you were to re-activate, we do have to go with our current promotions though. You can check out all our plans here and our promotions right here.

Let us know if you have questions!