switching from bell to fido

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3

switching from bell to fido

I called manytimes Fido to switch my plan to 10gb/$60 but they never received called. Finally,I called to port my numnber to Bell with 10gb/$60 and i got that.  But still I have another 3 active lines with Fido. Is there anyway I can come back to Fido from Bell with the same 10gb plan.

Accepted Solution

Re: switching from bell to fido

Hi @arju2ca sorry to hear you had trouble reaching Fido during the promotion, it was a very busy time!

If you port your number back to Fido you would need to choose a monthly plan that is available for sale at that time.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Fido Employee
Fido Employee
Solution

Hi @arju2ca sorry to hear you had trouble reaching Fido during the promotion, it was a very busy time!

If you port your number back to Fido you would need to choose a monthly plan that is available for sale at that time.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

That means Fido will not match the plan I have now with Bell. In that case, why I will go back with regular plan.

I am getting right now 10gb/$60 from Bell. Only reason i want to go back to pay all bill at the same time. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Hey @arju2ca! Thanks for posting Smiley

We'd love to have you back as a customer and we're sad that you cancelled! Sad

If you were to re-activate, we do have to go with our current promotions though. You can check out all our plans here and our promotions right here.

Let us know if you have questions! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4