so disappointed with fido

alvache
I'm a Participant Level 2

I went to the fido store, the people in there told me to update an inmarket plan by call 611...I called the number, ask for the plan, the representative said she doesnt have the paln... she convinced to get a more expensive and more data plan, which is not suitable for me. I cant use that many data. So she called the store i went, and she get back to me, said that for new customer. Why new customer can get better plan than loyal customer? and i am sure the person in store knows im a exsiting customer..cuz he been checking on my account. I told the representative i am switching to Freedom then, she said fido got better service.

I do not see any. I waited half hour holding in line to talk to a representative, and i wanted to upgrade plan, she told me the one the guy in store offered doesnt exist, then she said oh thats for new customer.

I am geting enough with all the **bleep**. If you do not value loyal customer, why would i stay here.

3 REPLIES 3
FidoCharles

Hey @alvache

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about all this. It's definitely not the kind of situation we want to put you through 

Is there a reason why the store couldn't offer you the plan or switch you to it directly?

What was the offer in question? Smiley

alvache
I'm a Participant Level 2

When i went to the store, the guy working in the store said there is an in market plan with 4gb for $50, and i was only able to get it by call 611, thats why i called on friday night. The reason why he was not able to update for me, prob due to i did not remember my post code. the representative on the phone said they never had 4gb plan, then she asked me which store i went to, i told her. She asked me wait on line and called the store, and she said that plan is for new customer. I said the guy in store knew i am an exsiting customer. she said that must be misunderstand.

I felt be fooled around. At first, she said there is no such plan, then she said there is such plan, but for new customer. And she was trying to selling another more expensive plan with more data to me.

I do not like her attitude, and treat me like a fool. I do not like how fido doesnt appreciate their loyal customer, seems fido value new customer more.

Thanks for clarifying @alvache!

Apologies for the confusion, new customers will have the following plans to choose from. These plans are also available in store too.

That being said, did the agent confirm that the $50 plan with 4GB was available on your account? The more details you can provide us with, the better :).

In the meantime, I'll be sending a PM your way so we can look into this together. Talk to you soon.