small talk and text plan sale - $40/month for 24 months

SOLVED
Tsubakie
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello

I just signed up with Fido the other night during the boxing week sale. I picked a new phone (samsung a5) and the small plan (talk and text) that's currently on for $40/month for 24 months (save $5/mth). My question is: does is come as a credit on the bill or how does that work. While going through I make sure I picked "get this plan", got to the phone screen selection and picked the A5. The plan was already highlighted but it was showing 45 and not 40. Did I miss something obvious? This is my first cell phone in probably 10years and have gone without using one so forgive me for being late in joining the 21st century hahaha! 

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solution

Re: small talk and text plan sale - $40/month for 24 months

Solved by I'm a Participant Level 2 Tsubakie

Hello there! 

I am in Ontario. The BYOP was on as well for 30/mth, down from 35 but I picked the one with a new phone instead of byop sale.

thanks in advance! 

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @Tsubakie,

Welcome to the community!

Can you confirm your province because that $40 plan is only for BYOP plan if you took the small tab then it should be $50 after the discount.

Either way if you are getting a discount the price plan will remain as the original price and the discount will be reflected as a credit on your invoice and will drop off after the discount period ends.

Tsubakie
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello there! 

I am in Ontario. The BYOP was on as well for 30/mth, down from 35 but I picked the one with a new phone instead of byop sale.

thanks in advance!