shipped wrong sim card

shipped wrong sim card

shipped wrong sim card

larryfox
I'm a Participant Level 2

shipped wrong sim card

Just curious if anyone else has had the same problem.

I got a new phone from google which needed a different sim card than the micro sim I have in my current phone.  I went to fido.ca and logged into my account and ordered a new sim card.  It was supposed to be a tri sim which would have had the nano sim that I needed.  Well, Fido shipped me a old full sized sim card instead of the tri sim that was on the invoice.  I figured no big deal, people make mustakes so I emailed them and would just wait a little longer to use my new phone. They emailed back and said that they couldn't help me by email and to either go on facebook or twitter or call 611.  I called 611 and they pretty much said the same thing, sorry but we can't do anything.  I asked if I could maybe try exchanging it at a store or kiosk.  They basically said it was worth a try. It isn't worth getting mad for a measly 10 bucks but come on.   I just figured it would be easier to order it online but will go to the store next time.

5 REPLIES 5
jackastor1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Had this very thing happen to me, with my New iPad.. They actually shipped the wrong sim with the iPad. The result was I had to purchase a new sim card that they credited to me account. A couple of weeks later they realized they shipped the wrong sim and sent a new card ironically I now have a spare trisim card.

regards

Jack

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey larryfox! 

That doesn't sound right. 

You don't have to go into a store, if it's more convenient for you we can definitely send you the right SIM card in the mail. 

Have you already gone in to a store?

Let us know!

larryfox

Hey FidoAmandaN
No I haven't gone to a store yet.   I just called them today so haven't had a chance yet.

Alright!

I'll send you a PM so we can look into getting you the right SIM card. Talk to you soon. Smiley

larryfox

All you guys are seriously awesome.  Thank you very very much for helping me and fixing my problem.