share plans with family

share plans with family

share plans with family

SOLVED
Shannon0800
I'm a Participant Level 1

share plans with family

Hi there,

My husband's 2 year plan is almost up and my plan is up in December.  i was wondering how it works to share a plan

Accepted Solution

Re: share plans with family

Solved by Former Moderator FidoCatherine

Hi there @Shannon0800

Welcome to the Fido Community! 😃

We don't offer any "Shared Plans" per say. 

All of our Pulse Plans do include Circle Calling. 

When the CircleCalling is included with your plan, your local calls (outgoing and incoming) with other subscribers from the same Fido account are unlimited.

You can find out more about it by clicking HERE

Hope this helped!

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
Jj65

Why is it so difficult to have a family share a plan data so on when a parent is paying for All plans anyway? Why is that simple plan like that is offered in US but not here. 

It’s way more economical

Hey @Jj65!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting!

We do appreciate your feedback and we'll pass it along, however at this time we do not offer shared plans. All our plans are for individual users and the benefit of that is that each member has their own allotted data bucket and minute pool to use. If you add more than one line on an account though, we do offer promos to save you money, such as our 10% off additional lines promo Smiley

I do hope this info helps! If anything changes in the future, rest assured we'll update Fido.ca!

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Hi there @Shannon0800

Welcome to the Fido Community! 😃

We don't offer any "Shared Plans" per say. 

All of our Pulse Plans do include Circle Calling. 

When the CircleCalling is included with your plan, your local calls (outgoing and incoming) with other subscribers from the same Fido account are unlimited.

You can find out more about it by clicking HERE

Hope this helped!

archie1

This is strange to me. My sister shares on my plan. But you say that plans can't be shared...

Hey archie1!

Is it possible that you and your sister have an old plan? We used to offer shared plans in the past but it's not something that we've offered in a long time.