s7 edge arrival date

s7 edge arrival date

s7 edge arrival date

SOLVED
Oahmad123
I'm a Contributor Level 1

s7 edge arrival date

So I've been getting no answers to this question which is very frustrating , Im number 73 for the s7 edge, I want to know if I'll be looking at getting the phone on march 11 or not, I need it by the 17th as I'm leaving the country for a month, I also need to know if I can get it unlocked through you guys before I leave, I'll be on a 2 year tab again, and being with Fido for almost 10 years, I asked if I get a loyalty credit since I got that for about $75 last time I upgraded, I haven't gotten answers for that I'm sent in circles, and then I got told that I would need to call back when I pick up the phone to find out, but I need to know roughly when I'll get the phone. Koodo is shipping it to everyone's home and has an expected delivery time. How come Fido hasn't helped at all with this. Customer service seems to definitely be dropping as of late.

Accepted Solution

Re: s7 edge arrival date

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRanya

Hey Oahmad123, 

Thanks for reaching out ! 

We can't guarantee for sure that you'll get the phone on the 11 as it all depends on stock. I know that this is frustrating but if I was able to confirm to you that you can get it on the 11 for sure, I wouldn't have hesitated. 

As of unlocking it, it's only possible to do so if you bought the phone full price. If not, it'll have to be on the account for at least 90 days before we can unlock it. 

You can also try to go directly in store on the 11 to get the phone if your position in line doesn't move, it doesn't hurt to try. 

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
Oahmad123

Yes, but what I'm saying is, if I don't receive my reserved phone and choose to instead go to a store on the release date to purchase it, will I still be able to get a vr headset?

In that case, you can still purchase the VR headset separately. 

It's only included for free, through the Fido Reservation system. 

Let me know if you have any questions 😃

Oahmad123

Yes, I can understand that, but that would also mean I don't get my vr headset which I would want, if that's given to me than that's fine, and is there no way I can get it unlocked? I'll need to use it in another country.... I still have my plan with you guys and everything, I don't see why I can't get it unlocked.

If you're 73rd in line I don't see why you wouldn't het the vr headset, I'm pretty confident about that. 

As per the unlocking policy, there's no way around that. Unless the phone is purchased full price, it has to stay active on the account for 90 days before we can unlock it. 

Don't hesitate if you have other inquiries Smiley

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey Oahmad123, 

Thanks for reaching out ! 

We can't guarantee for sure that you'll get the phone on the 11 as it all depends on stock. I know that this is frustrating but if I was able to confirm to you that you can get it on the 11 for sure, I wouldn't have hesitated. 

As of unlocking it, it's only possible to do so if you bought the phone full price. If not, it'll have to be on the account for at least 90 days before we can unlock it. 

You can also try to go directly in store on the 11 to get the phone if your position in line doesn't move, it doesn't hurt to try.