s6 edge gold

I'm a Participant Level 1 natz
I'm a Participant Level 1

s6 edge gold

hey has anyone received an s6 edge in gold yet?

I started at position 520 and im only down to 503.how have they only shipped out 17 phones in a week? 

Accepted Solution

Re: s6 edge gold

Launch date for the gold version is April 30th. It isn't phones being shipped out, it's 17 people who cancelled their reservation.
View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 16
I'm a Participant Level 1 Ceejay07
I'm a Participant Level 1

any update yet for the edge gold? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 11 of 16
I'm a Contributor Level 2 AndyOne
I'm a Contributor Level 2

@Ceejay07 wrote:

any update yet for the edge gold? 

Check back after 90 days we might have something to tell you. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 12 of 16
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 2 slimmer1972

As you've probably already found out:  finding an edge in general is hard, let alone gold and/or 32gb.  I called a Fido store yesterday (downtown TO) and they laughed when I asked if they had any. 

My only recommendation is that if you MUST have it, opt for the 64gb.  Crossed, fingers, I found a store that has one and I'm picking it up this evening.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 13 of 16
I'm a Contributor Level 1 rick_d7
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I spoke to the rep from my closest store and they told me they only received 1 black edge since launch...
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 14 of 16
I'm a Participant Level 2 Whereismyedge
I'm a Participant Level 2

you guys will be up one position since I just cancelled from position#3, for edge gold 32gb,.

I couldnt wait so I went around 8 differnet stores in downtown toronto, then ended up at costco in downsview. since their phones are not interlocked between carriers, they had one last 64gb edge gold.

so i snatched, im sick of this pre-order nonsense. never recommending fido to any of my friends, and tehyre more than aware of it now. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 15 of 16
I'm a Contributor Level 2 AndyOne

I moved all my family and friends to fido I guess it's time to take them somewhere else. I will never ever recommend Rogers/Fido to anyone anymore
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 16 of 16