roaming in Carribean

roaming in Carribean

roaming in Carribean

SOLVED
anniechai
I'm a Participant Level 2

roaming in Carribean

hi! I`ve found there`s a confusion on Fido roam info when people need to go to the Carribean country like Belize..  

the country can be eligible under Fido pulse plan and Travel pack..

what does it mean???   if i have fido pulse plan, what would I get charge ??

thank you!

Accepted Solution

Re: roaming in Carribean

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMegan

@anniechai small correction to @Cawtau post. You can add a travel pack with a Pulse plan if you're traveling to a country not covered by Fido Roam. Smiley If you're in a country covered by Fido Roam, you'll only be able to use the Fido Roam service. 

@Cawtau Belize is not a destination covered by Fido Roam. The info is in the Latin America zone. You can check out each individual destination by searching it here.  

View solution in context
8 REPLIES 8
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@anniechai You will be charged $10 per day for the roaming.

anniechai

ì`ve checked the info http://www.fido.ca/web/content/coverageroaming/roaming_intl_talktextdatatravelpack

Click here for the applicable Destinations for ZONE 3

how come it under both fido pulse plan and non-fido pulse plan??

@anniechai wrote:

ì`ve checked the info http://www.fido.ca/web/content/coverageroaming/roaming_intl_talktextdatatravelpack

Click here for the applicable Destinations for ZONE 3

how come it under both fido pulse plan and non-fido pulse plan??

Hello Anniechai,

Welcome to the community!

Fido Roam is only available to customers with Pulse plans. The travel packs are available for customers who do not have a Pulse plan. If you have a Pulse plan, the only option for travelling is to use Fido Roam, $10/day for Zone 3.

**edit** @FidoMegan Belize is listed as eligible for a Pulse plan though, shouldn't that mean Fido Roam?**

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

@anniechai small correction to @Cawtau post. You can add a travel pack with a Pulse plan if you're traveling to a country not covered by Fido Roam. Smiley If you're in a country covered by Fido Roam, you'll only be able to use the Fido Roam service. 

@Cawtau Belize is not a destination covered by Fido Roam. The info is in the Latin America zone. You can check out each individual destination by searching it here.  

Hello FidoMegan,

Thanks for the clarification!

So what does it mean when it says Pulse Plan eligible countries?

Zone 3.jpg

Taken from here.

Cheers

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey @Cawtau

This refers to the eligible countries for the travel packs. Smiley If you click on "See included destinations" here you'll be able to view what countries are included in Fido Roam. 

anniechai

hi!  @FidoMegan and @Cawtau 

First of all, thanks for all the responses.

However, I think all the questions lead to one answer.. 

Fido may need to re-design that page..   since customers might get confusion to read through the page ..  and last solution.. to call customer service for the answer.   Just an advice.

Good day!

Hey @anniechai

Belize is not included in the Fido Roam destinations. You can add a travel pack though! Smiley You can text "Travel" to 7626 to add one!

Hope that helps!