removing a value pack

removing a value pack

removing a value pack

SOLVED
masumeakbari
I'm a Participant Level 2

removing a value pack

Hi there,

I want to remove my value pack in my fido plan. What should I do? Calling *234 is not helping me at all.

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: removing a value pack

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRanya

Hey @masumeakbari

Welcome to the Community Smiley .

*234 would be to make a payment so it's normal that it doesn't help you remove the value pack. You can dial *611 to talk to a representative or you can reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter

We can also help you out right here, let us know if you'd like us to send you a PM . 

View solution in context
38 REPLIES 38
Zuo_Zhou
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi there,

i'd like to remove value package from my plan, can someone tell me how could i do it online?

Thanks,

Hey @Zuo_Zhou

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

You'd need to speak with someone from our customer support team to have these kinds of changes applied. You can check out all the different ways to reach us right from here

We can also send you a PM if you'd prefer. Let us know if you'd like to do this here through the Community and I'll send you a PM so we can get this done. 

zl10

Hi there,

I also want to remove the value pack, can someone help me to remove that?

Thank you!

Hey @zl10 and welcome to the Community!

We sure can Smiley

Sending you a PM to get started.

alimosabebi
I'm a Participant Level 2

I want to remove value pack off from my account as well ,

Thanks

Hi @alimosabebi & welcome to the Community!

I'll go ahead and send you a PM since this can't be done on your own. Chat soon. Smiley

kiyoung

Hello.

I want to remove Value Pack.

sjbunyan_93

How do i remove the $5 value pack from my monthly bill?

Hey @sjbunyan_93!

I moved your post here as it deals with the same topic and will give you all the answers you need! Very_Happy

Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi FYI I recently have successfully removed my VP value pack via my account app.

1) log in to my account app if you don't have the app you can download it via Google play or (appleplay)

2) scroll down down to your services add-on value pack & hit remove.

Heads-up! After removing option pack My voicemail went out completely instead of it downgraded to regular voicemail after removing the VPpack. The Fido setup is missing to resume to regular voicemail automatically it deletes all of it instead. Yeah,, so you still have to ask a Fido rep to fix the voicemail afterwards.hmm Definitely a piece for structure assignment here. Hey Fido Save your reps time and provide better service by adding that piece of code missing (to refresh at reg voicemail auto) ahead of Jan 17 pack at 7$! 

That's all folks Smiley

Thanks for the feedback, we'll make sure to have that looked into Smiley 

Hello @sjbunyan_93,

Welcome to the community!

Only a Fido representative can remove the addon, you can contact Fido through any of the available methods here.

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hi im91

I'll send you a PM to help with that. For any future account related help, please contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

Talk to you soon! Smiley

xhxh1010

How can I remove the value pack

Hi @xhxh1010!

Welcome to the Community Smiley

@KAPABLE-K is right! For now, if you want I can send you a PM to remove the value pack.

Let me know!

Hi @kiyoung 

Welcome to the Community! For anything account related you can contact us right here. Smiley We can also send you a PM here if you prefer.

Let me know! 

Hello @xhxh1010,

Welcome to the community!

Only a Fido representative can remove the value pack, you can contact them through any of the available methods listed here.

Will73

I would like to remove my value pack too.

Hey @Will73!

The value pack can be removed by contacting us. You can send us a message on Facebook or Twitter.

We can also send you a PM here on the community. Let us know!

ThrystiFysh

Hi, I would like to have a value pack immediately removed from fido plan. Would it be posible to PM me, thank you.