regarding payment

regarding payment

regarding payment

SOLVED
youngsun
I'm a Participant Level 1

regarding payment

I looked at my account closely and I found that there is something wrong.  And it's very hard to understand the billing and payment section.  I realized  that you have withdrawn $155.90 two times last October.  And you put only  $155.90 on the balance. Can you please varify that?  Actually I thought of an easy way to settle down this problem. Can you examine my account and tell me a couple of things. 

1. The amount I was billed so far

2. The amount I have paid so for- It has to include $150 dollars from my hardware dealer.

3. Is my deposit still there?

Accepted Solution

Re: regarding payment

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey youngsun!

Welcome to the Community!

You can check out the amounts you've been billed and the details of any charges by downloading the detailed version, the PDF version, of your bill from My Account on Fido.ca. Just open up the Billing & Payment tab, click on Save/Print this Bill on the right side of the bill overview page once you've selected the bill you would like to see. 

As for your payment history, you can find that by heading to the Billing & Payment tab as well and clicking on Payment History on the top right hand side of the page. 

Security deposits paid when activating a new account will be refunded after your payments have been received on time for 12 consecutive months. 

About your payment of $155.90, are you registered for pre-authorized payment? Are you certain that there was not a refused or returned payment? 

Keep in mind that there are lots of way to reach out to us if you have account related questions. You can check them all out right here. But, that said, if you would prefer we could send you a PM instead. 

Let us know!

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey youngsun!

Welcome to the Community!

You can check out the amounts you've been billed and the details of any charges by downloading the detailed version, the PDF version, of your bill from My Account on Fido.ca. Just open up the Billing & Payment tab, click on Save/Print this Bill on the right side of the bill overview page once you've selected the bill you would like to see. 

As for your payment history, you can find that by heading to the Billing & Payment tab as well and clicking on Payment History on the top right hand side of the page. 

Security deposits paid when activating a new account will be refunded after your payments have been received on time for 12 consecutive months. 

About your payment of $155.90, are you registered for pre-authorized payment? Are you certain that there was not a refused or returned payment? 

Keep in mind that there are lots of way to reach out to us if you have account related questions. You can check them all out right here. But, that said, if you would prefer we could send you a PM instead. 

Let us know!