refill doesn't work cus yall using java...

SOLVED
yoloswag69
I'm a Participant Level 2

...not supported in firefox anymore. no i can't switch browsers right now. can i just have the damned link to refill option (one-time refill), in full http format? the button doesn't work and hovering over it does not show any links. the whole site in general is screwed up tbh. i'm on win7 all updated and functional. i just want to put money on the phone and there is no other way around that broken button

Accepted Solution

Re: refill doesn't work cus yall using java...

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @yoloswag69 & welcome to the Community. Smiley

Is there a specific reason why you can't switch browsers? And have you tried clearing the cache and cookies of your current browser?

Alternatively, you can check out other refill methods here.

Cheers!

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @yoloswag69 & welcome to the Community. Smiley

Is there a specific reason why you can't switch browsers? And have you tried clearing the cache and cookies of your current browser?

Alternatively, you can check out other refill methods here.

Cheers!

yoloswag69
I'm a Participant Level 2

well it worked today magically, not without giving errors once i made the payment, but that's the usual fido bs. i need this browser cus it has addons i work with. yesterday i tried everything, clean cache, restart, restart in safe mode, that button was still dead. the link u gave is only for information though,  i wish there was a link that leads directly to the 'refill' functionality, like the actual address of the same page the script should lead to.

Glad to hear it worked!

At the moment we don't have a direct link to the refill section of Fido.ca. Keep in mind that you can also refill directly from your phone by dialing 611 and then option 1 Smiley