refer a friend

refer a friend

refer a friend

neenee1
I'm a Participant Level 1

refer a friend

I have been a Fido customer for many years, but i was upset when i referred a friend and when i was told i had to wait i think it was 3 months to make sure the friend kept the phone and contract which they did i was fine with that.

But when the time came for me to claim the $25.00 credit they couldn't find it or they said it wasn't put inthe computer. Idon't understand why this happened. I still have the ref number for the person I referred. Because of this i havnt referred anyone anymore.

it really did annoy me.

9 REPLIES 9
Ericursus
I'm a Participant Level 2

Ya figured it out. Duh. Haha. Thanks so much though
inderjit
I'm a Participant Level 1

hi dear

***Edited Title***

Hi inderjit,

Welcome to the Community.

Can we help you out with something ? Smiley 

- Ranya 

***Edited Title***

chemist
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Hi there!

I wonder whether Refer a friend program works for numbers being ported over or it just works with new activations only.

Thanks

***Edited Title***

Hey @chemist! You'll only receive the referral credit if a new line is activated Smiley

***Edited Title***

chemist
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Thanks for the clarification, @FidoRachel

***Edited Title***

Ericursus
I'm a Participant Level 2

Newb here. I am completely lost & it's been a lonnggg day.  Trying to figure out how to do the "Refer a friend" thing. Have a friend who wants to go to Fido, who actually told me about this. My, the site has changed~!   Much better, might I say..  

Anyway ya.  Uh. Hmmm. Not sure. Going to keep looking around.  If not, shall try again tomorrow

Hi @Ericursus

Login to you account then go to services -> Mobile and you will see the refer a friend link there.

FidoFaiza

Hi neenee1,

That doesn't sound right. 

Let me send you a PM to get more info on this.

Thanks!

***Edited Title***