redeeming fidodollars

I'm a Participant Level 1 annehroo
I'm a Participant Level 1

redeeming fidodollars

i would like to redeem my fido dollars for a data add on but when i go to the site it only shows me a canadian and us unlimited talk add on. 

Accepted Solution

Re: redeeming fidodollars

Hey @annehroo!

Welcome to the community Smiley

Here`s what you can use FidoDOLLARS™ for:

- A Fido phone

- A mobile internet device

- Add-on services:

Name Display, Call Display, Call Forwarding, WhoCalledTM, #AUTO, Expanded Network, Suburban zone, text messaging, international text messaging, picture and video messaging, Additional Minutes (anytime local calls), Fido to Fido Anywhere in Canada, Canada/U.S. Long-Distance, International Long-Distance, U.S. roaming and Happy Hour

- A travel pack

Which data add on were you trying to add? Are you referring to a  canadian data pass or roaming data pass?

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 7
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1

Hi @annehroo

The website is not the best place to do it as Fido site is broken and do not give alot of options. I would recommend you call customer service, live chat or visit a Fido store.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 7
Former Moderator FidoChristina
Former Moderator
Solution

Hey @annehroo!

Welcome to the community Smiley

Here`s what you can use FidoDOLLARS™ for:

- A Fido phone

- A mobile internet device

- Add-on services:

Name Display, Call Display, Call Forwarding, WhoCalledTM, #AUTO, Expanded Network, Suburban zone, text messaging, international text messaging, picture and video messaging, Additional Minutes (anytime local calls), Fido to Fido Anywhere in Canada, Canada/U.S. Long-Distance, International Long-Distance, U.S. roaming and Happy Hour

- A travel pack

Which data add on were you trying to add? Are you referring to a  canadian data pass or roaming data pass?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 7
I'm a Participant Level 2 garyoak99
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thanks for your answer! I'll go to my local Fido store then. How do I find where my nearest Fido store is though?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 7
Former Moderator FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community Garyoak99! ( Awesome name by the way )

You can find our Fido store locations by clicking here. Hope this helps! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 7
I'm a Participant Level 1 xenga5A
I'm a Participant Level 1

How to Use Fido Dollars

I've been informed that Fido will be getting rid of Fido Dollars this Summer. I want to use mine before it's too late, but now the feature to select it doesn't appear anymore. What do I do?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 7
Former Moderator FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Re: How to Use Fido Dollars

Hi there xenga5A

Welcome to the Fido Community! 

You continued to earn FidoDollars until at least April 6, 2016, and at this point, can still redeem them until at least July 6, 2016, according to your agreement/eligibility. 

For more questions like "Until when can I use them?", I would invite you to check out our "Update on Fido Program" page on Fido.ca, right here!

You can still use the FidoDollars left towards a new phone (with/without a contract) or Fido Home Phone, a SIM card, towards an Add-On or towards a Travel Pack. 

You might find more answers in the thread above 😃 Hope this helped!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 7