prepaid account balance

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

prepaid account balance

prepaid account balance

SOLVED
Annie18
I'm a Participant Level 1

prepaid account balance

Hi,

I have signed up for auto refill for my prepaid monthly plan long ago and accumulated the bonus $5 for few months in my account. I keep the phone for emergency use. It keeps auto refill and the balance just keep going up.

How can I use it toward the airtime?

If I cancel the auto refill, will I lose all the money (arount $60) in the account?:smileysad:

Accepted Solution

Re: prepaid account balance

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi Annie18 & welcome to the Community. Smiley

If you're registered to auto-refill, the money that is taken each month is put towards your airtime. If you cancel the auto-refill, you'll still keep your balance. It will expire on the date that appears on the My Account Overview page. You can also check the expiration date by dialing *225 from your Fido phone.

Cheers!

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi Annie18 & welcome to the Community. Smiley

If you're registered to auto-refill, the money that is taken each month is put towards your airtime. If you cancel the auto-refill, you'll still keep your balance. It will expire on the date that appears on the My Account Overview page. You can also check the expiration date by dialing *225 from your Fido phone.

Cheers!