preauthorisation payment

preauthorisation payment

preauthorisation payment

SOLVED
Olivia713
I'm a Participant Level 1

preauthorisation payment

Do not use preauthorisation payment. If somehow your card doesn't go through, they charge the card again and again and you have to pay the bank charge. I just got a $25 bill for that.

Accepted Solution

Re: preauthorisation payment

Solved by Moderator

Hey  @Olivia713

Is you are set up on preauthorized payment and we are unable to process the transaction our system would usually try again after a few days to make sure you're invoice is paid on time. 

If you prefer changing the payment method you can do so directly on Fido My Account by following the steps below!

1- First log into My Account

2- Select Billing&Payments

3- You'll notice a section at the top right that reads ``Payment Method``

You'll be able to click on ``Change`` from there and select your preferred payment of method. I hope this helps! Smiley 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoPierre

Hey  @Olivia713

Is you are set up on preauthorized payment and we are unable to process the transaction our system would usually try again after a few days to make sure you're invoice is paid on time. 

If you prefer changing the payment method you can do so directly on Fido My Account by following the steps below!

1- First log into My Account

2- Select Billing&Payments

3- You'll notice a section at the top right that reads ``Payment Method``

You'll be able to click on ``Change`` from there and select your preferred payment of method. I hope this helps! Smiley