pre-paid by-the minute renewal terms clearly state free canadian and 30c international text

pre-paid by-the minute renewal terms clearly state free canadian and 30c international text

ac131241
I'm a Contributor Level 2

When we here renewed our pre-paid by the minute plans (twice in the last month) the terms and conditions we had to agree to clearly stated:

• Unlimited Outgoing texts(From Canada to Canadian mobile number)

• Pay per use 30¢ Outgoing international text (From Canada to U.S. or international
    mobile numbers)

(we couldn't renew without agreeing to these terms) yet we, and I see by posts, others, continue to get charged by some different plan.  I also see, based on posts to these formums, this issue goes back to Feb 2017 if not earlier.

What's going on?  And remember, the above is what we've agreed to!

***Edited to add Labels***

3 REPLIES 3
FidoKenny

Hey @ac131241

Thanks for reaching out.

When you see what what is included by checking the details on your online account, is it the same information showing up?

Let me know.

ac131241
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Yes, the terms are consistent.

For screenshots, see the thread "BY THE MINUTE plan"

Thanks for clarifying @ac131241 .

If you are on a by the minute plan, I'd like to confirm that it does not come with unlimited text messages. 

If you see otherwise on fido.ca, we'll have to have this corrected.

I'll send you a PM!