pay as to go wifi

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

pay as to go wifi

pay as to go wifi

SOLVED
ngcheck
I'm a Contributor Level 1

pay as to go wifi

I use prepaid service, can I add on wifi for 2 months and deduct the cost from my account balance?

Accepted Solution

Re: pay as to go wifi

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello again,

To add the Data Add-on:

Data add-on.jpg

Taken from link provided above.

I don't think there are any restrictions if you wish to cancel other than having to cancel before the next month's fees are due. You should note: If your account does not have sufficient funds to cover the monthly fee of the Data Add-on for the following month at the end of any given month, data usage will be charged at the rate of 15¢ per MB (see Full details).

When you do wish to cancel the add-on, you will have to contact customer service as I don't believe the option is available as a self-service. Alternatively, if you send a moderator a PM, they may also be able to cancel the add-on for you.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Ngcheck,

Are you referring to mobile data? Wifi is used to connect to local area networks (LANs) such as at your home, work, hotel, coffee shops and restaurants, etc. Connecting to a LAN via Wifi is not charged via a mobile provider. Some places might charge a fee for access to their LAN but those charges would be to those specific places.

On the other hand, if you're referring to mobile data, you can view the data add-ons and passes here. The data add-ons are on a monthly basis and the cost would be deducted from your account balance. You should note that the data add-ons have additional fees if you go over the allotted amount of data.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

ngcheck
I'm a Contributor Level 1

HIi Cawtau,

I deceided to select Data Add-ons plan for a few months; is there any restriction if I want to cancel? and what is the procedure?

Best Regards,

Ngcheck 

Hello again,

To add the Data Add-on:

Data add-on.jpg

Taken from link provided above.

I don't think there are any restrictions if you wish to cancel other than having to cancel before the next month's fees are due. You should note: If your account does not have sufficient funds to cover the monthly fee of the Data Add-on for the following month at the end of any given month, data usage will be charged at the rate of 15¢ per MB (see Full details).

When you do wish to cancel the add-on, you will have to contact customer service as I don't believe the option is available as a self-service. Alternatively, if you send a moderator a PM, they may also be able to cancel the add-on for you.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers