on line payment

on line payment

on line payment

SOLVED
rharrison
I'm a Participant Level 3

on line payment

Leaving country for 2 months.How can I pay my account? Your on line payment doesn't work.cant pay at the bank.If you give no time line of when it will be fixed. Very bad customer service. Just wondering if you really want me as a customer.If you can't get it right soon I'm gone ....P.S not going to drive 40 miles to pay my bill anymore at your fido kiosk.Will take 50 steps to your competitors kiosk who seem to get it right

Accepted Solution

Re: on line payment

Solved by Moderator

Hey rharrison.

I don't have an ETA on my end. Our support team is aware of the situation and are working to get this fixed ASAP.

You certainly don't have to use your credit card online if you don't want to.

You can find all the ways to pay your bill on our Community blog here.

We certainly don't want to see you leave Fido. I'm sending you a PM to get the situation looked into.

Talk to you soon.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
rharrison
I'm a Participant Level 3

Thank you for responding but I never use a c.c.on line .I only use debit. You never responded to what I asked. 1...What is your eta on having this fixed????? 2...Why can't I pay at my bank.3....I'm out of the country for 2 months.It was suggested by your friendly employee that I should prepay the 2 months before I leave . really. ..It costs me money to drive 40 miles to pay my bill. Now your employee wants me to pay in advance .Pay how much????My bill will be fairly high during the vacation of 2 months.So if this isn't fixed before I leave I'm done with you. Got this phone in July and you still haven't fixed the problem. THIS IS NO WAY TO KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS

Hey rharrison.

I don't have an ETA on my end. Our support team is aware of the situation and are working to get this fixed ASAP.

You certainly don't have to use your credit card online if you don't want to.

You can find all the ways to pay your bill on our Community blog here.

We certainly don't want to see you leave Fido. I'm sending you a PM to get the situation looked into.

Talk to you soon.

FidoChristina
Former Moderator

Hey rharrison,

We definitely don't want to see you go! What happens when you try to make a payment through our website? Are you attempting to make  a payment by credit card? 

You can also make the payment by dialing *3337 from your phone.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted, i'm happy to go over other options if this doesn't work.

For future reference, you can also reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook for help related to your Fido services.