no access to voice messaging

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Glenda3
I'm a Participant Level 1

I typed wrong my voice messaging pin too many time it is locked,  I already called 611 twice and both of them said they reset my voicemail, but until now when I call voice messaging it still says"I notice you don't have access to voice messaging."

Help me pls.

2 REPLIES 2
FidoCharles

Hey @Glenda3

Welcome to the Community!

Is that what happens when you dial "1"? Does it still let you enter a PIN? By default it would be th 4 last digits of your Fido phone number

If you're not able to do anything we'll have to remove it completely and add it back up to make sure you can set it up again.

You can contact us for that or we can send you a PM on here depending on what you prefer. 

Let us know Smiley

Hey @Glenda3!

Were you able to get in to your voicemail?

Don't forget that you can also reset your voicemail access code yourself through My Account under the Services tab!