new sim card activate

new sim card activate

new sim card activate

Shannon_lu_sun
I'm a Participant Level 2

new sim card activate

Hey,

I have been using my current SIM card about 3-4 years. Recently I upgraded a new device only support Nano Sim card. I went on line under my account to activate the new sim card. I received the message that my old sim card is invalid. I double checked my entering to make sure there is not error and the system still not let me do it. I did noticed that my Old Sim Card has 24 digits, and I followed the instruction entered the first 20 of them. Should I enter the last 20 digits instead?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @Shannon_lu_sun,

Welcome to the community!

Can you first try a different browser or clear your browser cache and see if it helps.

If that does not work I would suggest you call Fido and have then do it or if you are unable to call you can try doing a live chat either on the website or through Facebook or Twitter.

I notice someone else is having the same issue here as you so it might very well be an issue with Fido's website.

Hey @Shannon_lu_sun ,

Did you get a chance to try out @KAPABLE-K 's suggestions? 

Let us know! 

Shannon_lu_sun

Hi,

Thank you for the solution, I will try it later, stuck at work at this moment. will let you know.

have a good Friday afternoon!

Awesome keep us posted @Shannon_lu_sun Smiley .

Shannon_lu_sun

just let you know. I could not active my new sim card through Google Chrome, Microsoft IE, neither by two different computers. I had to call Fido CS, they did for me in 2 mins!

Hi @Shannon_lu_sun,

It's definitely odd that you couldn't update it through any of the browsers. I'm happy though that the customer service by phone was able to do it for you.