SOLVED
piedade
I'm a Participant Level 2

my account

Want to look at my account

Accepted Solution

Re: my account

Solved by MVP MVP

First you need to register your account you can find detailed instructions here.

View solution in context
22 REPLIES 22
bleibeta

I’v moved the line am using under my name with a new account number 12 hours ago. Am trying to register with this account number as “Account Holder” but it gives me (We weren’t able to find that account”, pls advise.

Hey @bleibeta,

Welcome to the Community! Smiley

I'll send you a PM on here to see what's going on with the account! 

Chat soon!

yvon412001
I'm a Participant Level 1

all done thanks

Jintos

Hey I cannot login my account.&jinto

Hey @Jintos

Welcome to the Community.

Can you tell us a little more about what exactly is going on? Have you tried resetting the password by selecting ``Forgot Password``?

Keep us updated. Smiley 

ladybug1959mb

How do I see how much I owe?

Hey @ladybug1959mb!

Click here! It's a step-by-step guide to download your bill, you'll see your balance and details of the bill Smiley

FIROUZEH104

Ihave two fido number and 2 mounths ago i seprated these but in my account even the second number is incloud in my accout , forever i called to fido and i seprated the second one of my account and my doughter has second one number went to fido stor with two pice of her I D but I see both number in my account again

Welcome to the community @FIROUZEH104. Was the transfer completed under your own daughter's account? You shouldn't see her number on the account wants the transfer is completed. Did you check right after the transfer is made? It's possible there's a small delay before the site is updated. 

GOPINATH16

HI

Need help with anything @GOPINATH16 ?

askwee

Dear Sirs:

I am not able to log in to my account; and trying to change my passworrd, but no luck

Thx Anton

Hey askwee!

I received your PM, i'll be replying shortly Smiley

KAPABLE-K
MVP

First you need to register your account you can find detailed instructions here.

yvon412001

all done:cathappy:

Hi @yvon412001 & welcome to the Community!

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. What's all done?

F9866206658

I believe my account is registered however I would like to print out my account statement on my laptop.

Hope you can help me , Thanks , I love Fido's service.      John

Hey @F9866206658, check out how to print your bills right here

Hey piedade!

Welcome to the Community!

You have access to your account information through our website. You just need to register and log into your profile, you'll see details about your plan, usage, and monthly invoice. 

If you have any question, you can take a look at our Community, you can find a lot of useful information about almost everything!

Finally, if you need to make changes to your account, you can use our chat service on the Fido.ca or you can also send us a private message through our Facebook or Twitter pages. 

Hope this helps Smiley 

catfish

cant see my account but you send big bills , got my mom a phone there was problems with the number you told her to contact previous number holder to work it out . strike 2 time to look around i guess