lg g4 camera issues

lg g4 camera issues

lg g4 camera issues

rprata
I'm a Participant Level 2

lg g4 camera issues

Hello i have been using an lg g4 for about 1 month. I am having problems with the camera. Whichever way i try it is always blurry for some reason. Anyone else with thos problem. I cant take a decent picture anymore. Help if you can. Thanks everyone.

6 REPLIES 6
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@rprata Did you take off the plastic protection from the camera if you did not then take it off and try your camera again.

rprata

Hi i already took the plastic off the lens and ensured there is no dirt or anything else. Its weird because if i want to take a picture it is blurry at some time and then sometimes its ok. I cant get it to just stay clear. Could it be the lens or camera app that is bad or not correctly running?

@rprata Try disabling picture stabilization and see if it helps.

1. Open the Camera app.
  2. Go to Settings which can be seen in the lower left side of the screen.
  3. Look for the “Picture Stabilization” option and disable it.

rprata

Hi everyone first thank you to all that tried to help me. Just to let you know i spoke to a customer support at fido and they told me to go back to the store i bought the phone from.

I just have one thing can i re install the camera app on my lg g4?

Thanks again.

@rprata Did you uninstall it? If its a system app you will not be able to uninstall and install it again. You can try resetting it and see if it helps.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @rprata!

Have you tried a factory reset of the phone? If there are any issues, this may help. Otherwise I'd also suggest that you bring it into a Fido store to have it checked out. Smiley