iphone value pack price increase this billing cycle.

SOLVED
wcr
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello,
I was wondering if there is any reason why my iPhone value pack price went up without Fido telling me? My wife's went up as well and again with no notice or communication. We both signed contracts and kinda expect to pay what was agreed upon when we signed.

Accepted Solution

Re: iphone value pack price increase this billing cycle.

Solved by Moderator

Hey @wcr and thank you for using the Community Smiley

You will find your answer here on that thread.

Hope this helps.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hi @wcr

If i'm not mistaken value packs are addons which can be added and taken off from your plan at anytime and its not part of a plan's contract. When did you get your contract? Maybe you had a promotion for a set amout of time before the pricing changed.

wcr

No the iPhone value pack is a mandatory pack iPhone users have to subscribe to to use the extra features of said iPhone, such as visual email and such.

After speaking to a Fido rep I guess buried on the April bill was a hidden notice that there would be an increase to the value packs going forward. But it is impossible to find the notice unless you are directed that it's actually there.

So if anyone else is curious you view your April bill and scroll down the bottom of the page and there is a non descript header of Fido Bullention, after you find it you then have to click on the drop down and then scroll down again and at the bottom there is a little notice that certain value packs would be increased in price.

That's all the notice they gave, why not list something at the top of your bill saying there will be price increases instead of hiding it I can't say.

Hey @wcr and thank you for using the Community Smiley

You will find your answer here on that thread.

Hope this helps.