iphone 6s plus

iphone 6s plus

iphone 6s plus

SOLVED
Lcvin
I'm a Participant Level 3

iphone 6s plus

hi,

I pre-order/ reserve iphone 6s plus on fido.ca, currently on line 14 and still not receive any notice regarding the delivery time.

Can someone let me know how long does it take to receive the iphone 6s plus?

no ETS no tracking

Accepted Solution

Re: iphone 6s plus

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMegan

Hey Lcvin! 

We don't have any estimated delivery time. We're sending them out as fast as we have stock. Once your order is being process the reservation status will show "In Progress". As soon as your phone is on it's way to the store, you'll see the status change to "Shipped". You'll also receive a phone call from the store when it's ready to be picked up! Smiley 

Hope this helps! 

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey Lcvin! 

We don't have any estimated delivery time. We're sending them out as fast as we have stock. Once your order is being process the reservation status will show "In Progress". As soon as your phone is on it's way to the store, you'll see the status change to "Shipped". You'll also receive a phone call from the store when it's ready to be picked up! Smiley 

Hope this helps! 

Lcvin
I'm a Participant Level 3

I totally understand,but as you mention the status will start showing in progress once my order is being process, is that meant Fido havent  receive my order or not being process now? It almost three week from the day i preorder

I preorder online on the first hour fido release the pre-order which on the line 18, but till now the status on the website is still "open". Not showing the estimate or other thing else. I read the page for pre-order, and it mention Fido will email or message custom, but i never received.

The most important is the status, the word open meant? receivd the order information or not received?

Atleast it shown the esitmate time? As fido customer service mention the staus will start showing thing when the couier is on the way of delivery? but what about before that? 

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Lcvin!

Don't worry! We're working to get them out to everyone who reserved them as fast as we can. Smiley

The Open status means that your reservation was placed. As soon as your phone is in inventory and your order is being processed to be sent to the store, the status will change to In Progress, and once it's shipped it will change to Shipped. 

You'll get an email with a tracking number once it's shipped.

Hope this helps!

Angellu
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am number 2 in line for 6s plus rose gold 128G and my status is open still.

The most upsetting part is someone I know got the phone without any reservation. Apparently this person got it through her company which has a lot of business with a Rogers store in downtown Vancouver and that store sold the phones to them without any reservation. Money talks!!