iphone 6s plus wait time

iphone 6s plus wait time

iphone 6s plus wait time

douglashadfield
I'm a Participant Level 2

iphone 6s plus wait time

I'm beginning to think other people are not having the same wait time issues as I am. I've been waiting five weeks for the 6s plus gold 128 gb. When I first ordered I was 41 in line. Now I'm 28 in line and haven't budged one spot in a week. 

Are other people experiencing the same wait times? I noticed another user on this site was at 212 a month ago and shortly after that got his phone (he later posted an issue he was having with his new phone). I realise that there are limited quantities but a full week without moving one spot? And five weeks waiting? Has the store really only sold 13 of these models in five weeks? I feel like I'm standing in the wrong line! 

Anyone else having this issue? 

3 REPLIES 3
FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey douglashadfield,

Welcome to the Community!

It's important to keep in mind that the reservation system is for the entire Canada. So you are number 28 for that model, color, memory in Canada right now through the reservation system.

You can still try your luck in store to see if they have one handy. Smiley

douglashadfield
I'm a Participant Level 2

I hear you but I really had the sense that Fido is an underdog getting the "short end of the stick" so I went into the apple store today and lo and behold, they have a great iphone 6 s plus... not gold but I really didn't care what colour! I called Fido support and yes I can use my fido dollars toward the phone and upgrade at the apple store. I must say, reserving online through fido is a bit of a dog's breakfast 😉 

Now I just pray the rest of the upgrade process goes as planned. 

Hey douglashadfield, 

Glad you were able to find one in store:) Let us know if you need anything else!