insane wait times

insane wait times

insane wait times

barryer
I'm a Contributor Level 1

insane wait times

ever since Christmas this year phone wait times for customer support are ridiculous what's going on with Fido

9 REPLIES 9
Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi @barryer

yeah it got worse to ugly during the holiday season especially with big promotions.

Also there are incidentals such as switchboard routing to Call Centres out of your province Etc . They have that option audiotext menu where you can leave your number so they will call you back. To be bold You might try hitting the billing to get a live representative right away. Wink Alternatively there are times in the day where it's less busy so you might have faster service there. You can see this post in the community!

http://forums.fido.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/NonTechnical/thread-id/35109

barryer
I'm a Contributor Level 1

the callback option has not been available for a month now....

Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hey @Barryer FYI I just added a tags to your message. 

Hopefully 611 call service can resume the call back option soon!:smileytongue: 

I'm referring it also to dear

Moderator @FidoPamela 

Thanks for the feedback! We'll be happy to share it Smiley 

Myko_Rock
I'm a Participant Level 3

I found that when i dialed 1888 945 3436 it was a lot less of a waiting time then the 1888 481 3436 or 611/*611 number.  I think it is because the 945 number is used for U.S customers or outside of Canada.  I guess maybe There are less Fido customers in the U.S
Just Sayin'

Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hey ho thanks @Myko_Rock tip of hat for tip of.the day hahaha Hmm I don't know whether to try US or Quebec french for faster call service??

I just tried calling 611 actually there is no longer option for call back right now what a bummer! In my area current time it would be 31 minutes of wait 

sorryimpossible for the frustrated audiophile hear sensitive stressed out by the extremely loud horrible same music / out of sync channel cracking mixed with the very low volume pre-recorded messages poping Ggggg my Lord Lol Smiley 

Putback that option for call back at least please think of doga sensitive hears.  

Woof

Myko_Rock
I'm a Participant Level 3

Yes I was so annoyed by that  irritating sound as well.  But yes I had checked and compared a few times and it cuts the time to about up to 50% a couple of times that. I too have been dialling *611 or 611 and heard the wait time and dialed the new number  a huge difference in wait time.  So yes I was pretty happy about the whole thing Smiley  cheeers

Hi @Myko_Rock

Thanks for sharing your experience Smiley 

The 1-888-945-3436 is the number to reach our sales team if you want to activate a new number or an internet service. They might not be able to help with inquiries in regards to an existing account. 

Though we've been quite busy lately we're doing our best to get to everyone ASAP. 

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @barryer & welcome to the Community!

I'll be more than happy to help you out here. Smiley What's going on?